Join our members mailing list to get exclusive offers
With varying government restrictions in different parts of the UK, we’re constantly reviewing our hotel and restaurant policies to ensure we operate in line with these. With this in mind, please ensure you check the guidance or regulations applicable to you before travelling. For more information, please click here for current details outlined by the government regarding COVID-19.
Here at the Waterloo Hub Hotel & Suites, the safety, comfort, and well-being of you and our team is our main priority. Therefore, we have acted, in line with government guidance, to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable stay at our Hotel. We’re continuing to deliver the highest standards of cleanliness across all of our hotels and introducing an increased frequency of cleaning for high touch areas.
We’re committed to ensuring every area of our hotels is cleaned to the highest standards and that’s why we work with external Health & Safety consultants Saeker. To give you peace of mind when you stay with us we’ve also introduced additional measures such as more frequent cleaning of communal areas, adding a safety seal to rooms post-cleaning, and allowing 72 hours between each room use. To find out more about Saeker you can visit saeker.co.uk
We are constantly monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the local government and health authorities, to continue working towards providing the best service possible while ensuring the safety of our guests.
We are constantly updating our global cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to COVID-19 and any official travel or meeting restrictions, suspensions, quarantines or lockdown measures announced by governments worldwide. Our aim is to offer you as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible
– Free modifications subject to availability and/or any rate differences
– Free cancellations for arrivals up until 29/07/2020.
– Free modifications up to 24 hours before the arrival date. Any modifications are subject to availability and/or any rate differences
– Free cancellations up to 24 hours before arrival date
○ This includes reservations on advanced purchase rates described as noncancelable
○ If a deposit has been paid, the amount will be refunded to the payment method used (or maybe in the form of vouchers or credit, where required by local regulations)
– Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals must contact their booking provider for any adjustments. We are unable to make changes to bookings through travel agencies.
Given the high volume of inquiries, it may take longer than usual for our teams to respond.